Instructions to Customize Your Communities Content
Get personalized career updates and advice delivered right to your inbox! Set your preferences now to be the first to know about upcoming events, latest trends, and relevant advice for your career journey.
Get started now, or read the instructions below to learn how to set your preferences.
- To get started, click on the log in link at the top right corner of the page and log in or create an account.
- At the upper right area of the main page, you will see a purple button labeled “customize your community content”; click on it and it will take you to the Basic Information page.
- Update your information, including a graduation year if you know one; if you do not know the year, choose what is closest to the year you think you may graduate.
- Choose “Preferences” and click the “Next” button on the Basic Information page.
- The next page is the Preferences page. This is where you can customize your content; your selections will inform what type of content is sent to you in your individualized rope teams newsletter. You can choose blog topics, types of opportunities that interest you, events, your rope teams of interest, etc.
- You can choose as few or as many communities and interest areas as you wish. Once you have made your selections, click the “Next” button located on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
- Next you can set the frequency at which you will receive newsletters. The default is monthly, which we recommend. Your choices are weekly or monthly.
- After you have made your selections, click the “Finish” button and you are done.
- You can revise your preferences at any time by following this process.